tisdag 28 september 2010

My method of transportation

"So CoolMoney, what car do you drive?"

I get this question all the time.
Of course people want to know what car I drive, so they can get the same car and be cool like me.
I don't drive a car.

If I did, it would probably look something like this:












I recently came up with an invention so brilliant, you'll wonder why no one else thought of it.

Behold:







This is Edward the elephant. I've attached a propeller on his back, and a handlebar to his stomach.

Pros and Cons of using a flying elephant as transportation:

Pros
* It's the coolest thing ever.
* Great ice breaker. "Holy shit is that a flying elephant?!"
* No fumes, 100% Eco friendly.
* He shits everywhere. I was going to list this under cons but now that I think about it it's pretty badass.

Cons
None.

1 kommentar: