måndag 27 september 2010

Hello, my name is Dr. CoolMoney.

Greetings, internet.
My name is Dr. CoolMoney.
Yes, that's my real name.
My parents wanted me to be cool and have lots of money, so they named me Dr. CoolMoney.

This is my blog where I will tell you about my incredible life, and occasionally draw some comics.
These comics will of course be of exceptional quality, just like everything else I will post here.

Yours truly, Dr. CoolMoney.

P.S

I have sex with lots of women because I am very attractive.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Can't wait to read more about your awesome life!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I lol'd at that man..Um...Interesting :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. haha, this seems...interesting...
    looking forward to reading more. hahaha

    SvaraRadera
  4. Dear Sir,

    Please refrain from calling yourself Dr. Cool Money because I have a patent. I hope you will read this.

    Sincerely,
    Doctor KoolMunnyBreeze

    SvaraRadera